THIS IS FOR EVERYONE WHO IS FEELING EMOTIONALLY STRESSED AND TIRED.
The last couple of weeks have been a battle. A battle for the soul of Nigeria. A battle for your soul and sanity. Sadly, it’s an ongoing battle so how do we remain emotionally stable in an unstable Nation/World?
The first is to acknowledge your feelings and how will you do this. By asking yourself these questions,
What am I feeling?
Why am I feeling what I am feeling?
I feel angry, sad, disappointed, hopeless, helpless etc.
Because I feel our mandate was stolen.
Because my business isn’t doing well.
So what must I do to feel different?
1) By accepting that there are things in life I can’t control, the only thing I can is myself so I have to guard my heart with all diligence. I have to reduce my social media diet and negative energy.
2) I have to immerse myself in little things that give me joy. Eat, drink, and listen to what I like. Hang around people that give me joy, sleep, cry and evacuate my soul.
3) Invest in your mental health by buying a book on it or watching my YouTube videos and others.
4) Audit your friendships. A lot has been said this season and pressure reveals content. Don’t make enemies but be cautious of who you exchange energies with.
5) Sleep, and drink water more.
6) Exercise at home, skip, dance, stretch, swim, run, etc. Just Invest in body movement.
7) I am also tired so I will be off this space most of the time, while I am away, my YouTube videos on @emotionsdoctor are available to serve you.